The Program Management Office
The Program Management Office is responsible for managing and coordinating the program, developing and implementing the planning and fundraising. It also provides support to host institutions and beneficiaries of the program.
The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is the program’s decision-making body. It brings together organizations directly involved in implementing the program and sets out the general policy, strategic direction, and objectives.
Its members are:
- The Collège de France
- The Conference of Deans of French Schools of Engineering (CDEFI)
- The National Center for University and School Works (CNOUS)
- The French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- France Universités
- The National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and Environment (INRAE)
- The National Institute for Research in Digital Science and Technology (INRIA)
- The French National Institute of Health & Medical Research (INSERM)
- The French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- The French Ministry of Interior
- The French Ministry of Culture
- The Francophone University Agency (AUF)
- The French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
- The Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme (FMSH)
- The French National Research Agency (ANR)
The Scientific and Artistic Committees are composed of prominent figures from academia, the artistic and the research community. They are responsible for evaluating applications. They bring scientific, artistic and geopolitical expertise to bear on the status and professional credentials of applicants, and on the urgency of their situation.