The PAUSE program launches a fundraising appeal
This Giving Tuesday, the PAUSE program launches a fundraising appeal in order to support scientists and artists in danger. Since 2017, the PAUSE program has supported 525 scientists and 59 artists in exile to enable them to continue their work.
Through incentive funding, we enable the hosting of laureates in higher education and research establishments as well as in structures accredited by the French Ministry of Culture. We also support their social and professional integration.
By choosing to help them :
- You secure the lives of scientists and artists in exile and that of their families.
- You defend academic and artistic freedom by supporting a solidarity program with humanist values.
- You contribute to the preservation of the world's cultural and scientific heritage.
- You financially stimulate an international research network, a vector of scientific progress.
- You become a player in France's attractiveness by developing innovation and research in numerous establishments throughout the country.
- You offer scientists and artists the opportunity to participate in the reconstruction of their country when the time comes.
The PAUSE program calls for the support of all civil society actors to respond to the urgency and magnitude of the needs.
Donations can be made via our subscription fund at the Fondation de France: https://dons.fondationdefrance.org/PAUSE
© Programme PAUSE 2022 – Tous droits réservés