On June 8, 2020, the PAUSE program organized the inaugural InSPIREurope forum with support from SAR Europe. This virtual forum brought together at-risk researchers, universities, political policy-makers, foundations, and public and private sector employers from across Europe.
Speakers at the InSPIREurope Forum included:
- Frédérique Vidal, French Minister for Higher Education, Research and Innovation,
- Professor Michael Murphy, President of the European Association of Universities (EAU) and a member of the InSPIREurope consultative committee,
- Representatives from DG GROW (Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs) and the European Commission’s MSCA unit,
- Researchers who have faced threats to their lives and work,
- Representatives from the Collège de France,
- Representatives from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
Catch up with the InSPIREurope forum
Access the videos and report on this virtual forum on the website of Maynooth University, which coordinates the InSPIREurope project.