You are a scientist or an artist and wish to be hosted by an institution in France? Find below all the useful documents to facilitate your procedures.
Application for help with finding a host institution (for scientists)
- Application platform for researchers seeking an institution
- Application form in French
- Application form in English
- Sworn statement
Application for help with finding a host institution (for artists)
The Atelier des artistes en exil, partner of the PAUSE program, can accompany you in your project in France. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calls for applications for the PAUSE program: documents to be completed
- Sworn statement (to be sent to the host institution for a first application or a renewal application)
- Hosting review form (to be completed online by the laureates)
The Welcome Handbook lists all the documents required to respond to a call for applications (currently being updated):
Calls for applications - Hosting institutions
Deadline for applications : September, 30 2022