You are an individual
Working together to uphold academic and artistic freedoms
By becoming a donor:
- You provide security for scientists, artists and intellectuals whose lives are at risk and enable French research to benefit from their knowledge
- You join our donors’ circle and, with your consent, you will feature in PAUSE program communications
- You receive invitations to join us at events throughout the year
- You are kept informed about the integration of the researchers and artists we host
- You receive news about the life and development of the PAUSE program
“When I arrived in France after fleeing the war in Yemen, the PAUSE program helped me to stay strong. The support I received allowed me to contribute, along with researchers at IREMAM, to safeguarding thousands of texts which form part of Yemen’s intangible heritage."
Fatima Al Zawiya, expert in Yemen’s intangible heritage hosted by Aix-Marseille University
Your donation is tax-deductible
If you live in Europe or the United States, contact us for details of potential tax benefits.
Together, let's defend free research
Add meaning to your commitment
Partnership can take several forms: a donation for hosting researchers, skills mentoring, or promotion of researchers’ work. We can work together to find the best way to reflect your company or organization’s values.
By becoming a PAUSE program partner:
- You involve your organization with a program of solidarity and excellence with humanistic values
- You become part of the circle of partners and, with your agreement, you appear on the PAUSE program's communications
- You awaken your staff to promising research through the possibility of meetings or collaborative projects with the program's beneficiaries
- You become a stakeholder in the attractiveness of France by developing innovation and research in numerous institutions throughout the country
- You provide financial stimulus for an international research network, vector of concrete progress
|“Urgent hosting of foreign at-risk researchers is a duty of hospitality which extends beyond the academic community. Donations and support are vital in order to enable these scientists and artists to resume their research and to disseminate and share their work.”
Alain Prochiantz & Edith Heard, Co-Chairs of the PAUSE program Support Committee
|€30,000 can provide security for an at-risk scientist or artist and support their integration into a team within a French institution.|
60 % of the amount donated can be deducted from corporate tax up to a cap of 0.5 % of turnover. Over this limit, it is possible to spread the surplus over the next five financial years on the same terms.
For further information about a personalized partnership, contact our Executive Director, Laura Lohéac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for new team members with excellent credentials? Employ a PAUSE program beneficiary in your organization.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com.